There is a TV series called Shameless that has an American version and British version. Should both of them have the same tag called ? Or should they have separate tags like and ?

  • 5
    Those seem perfectly logical to me.
    – wbogacz
    Jan 18, 2013 at 2:01

1 Answer 1


As @wbogacz says in the comments; use common sense. If your question is about the UK version, tag it with that.

Similarly with the US version.

The same goes for 'reboot' series that share a name. For example: is about the original wheras is about the reboot.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .