Please have a look at this question: https://movies.stackexchange.com/questions/10615/what-are-the-lyrics-to-the-title-song-for-the-tv-show-they-came-from-outer-spac
Basically it asks for the full lyrics of the theme song of an old scifi tv show.
What I don't like about it:
- It is a rather clear case of trivia knowledge.
- It is not really a question about the show, but about the music in the show...
- ...which would be ok, if the answer to it added any kind of deeper insight into the show's understanding, interpretation or nontrivial background knowledge, which it doesn't.
What one could hold in favor of the question:
- It (once) was an actual problem the person asking faced.
- It's trivia about the show that is supposedly hard to find.
In the comments JoshDM makes a connection to another question about a theme song, which in my eyes doesn't really hold because the other one actually uncoveres some facts about the shows history instead of being blunt trivia.
I think the question is too superficial to fit into the site's scope, but maybe I am wrong.
What are your thoughts on this?