I'm probably the only one who would be concerned about getting a nice surge in upvotes, but in a few short hours since I checked last night, I have had +35. It seems that all of my recent questions/answers have been upvoted. I would only have expected my latest answer to have been upvoted.
Is it possible to check (meaning a mod, not me) who upvoted me since yesterday and see if it's possibly malicious?
- 35 today
- +10 6 hours ago upvote Where did Iron Man 2 take place?
- +10 8 hours ago upvote Why don't they cover themselves in zombie guts more often?
- +5 4 hours ago upvote Why did Tiny untie Mary and let her go?
- +5 4 hours ago upvote What is the recording played during the coffin scene?
- +5 4 hours ago upvote Family Guy ep 113 (Road to Germany) scene explanation