- Personal Finance & Money 698 698 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 343 343 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 219 219 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 161 161 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 When/Why did American television change from primarily episodic to primarily serialized?
- 8 For a major expensive home renovation (e.g. addition, finished basement, or new kitchen) should one pay cash or finance with a loan? Would such a loan be "good" debt?
- 7 Why don't Marty's parents ever mention how similar he looks to the Marty of 1955?
- 6 How smart is it to really be 100% debt free?
- 5 Should we invest some of our savings to protect against inflation?
- 5 MTG: Enchantments that require opponent to pay mana to attack
- View more network posts →