.NET developer. Started in VBA, then moved to VB .NET, then to C#.
Have you tried Git? It'll change your programming life.
St Louis, MO
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 17:02
- Stack Overflow 172.7k 172.7k 3131 gold badges165165 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Arqade 6k 6k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 10449 How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git?
- 969 Move the most recent commit(s) to a new branch with Git
- 726 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 398 Enable remote connections for SQL Server Express 2012
- 344 git-diff to ignore ^M
- 321 Html.ActionLink as a button or an image, not a link
- 316 git rebase: "error: cannot stat 'file': Permission denied"
- View more network posts →