Member for 7 years, 3 months
All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.
- History 36.9k 36.9k 33 gold badges9090 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.8k 9.8k 99 gold badges4444 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 9k 9k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 107 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 105 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →