All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '17 at 15:43
- History 35.3k 35.3k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Aviation 12k 12k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 8.9k 8.9k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 103 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 93 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →