All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '17 at 15:43
- History 36.2k 36.2k 33 gold badges8484 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.5k 9.5k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 105 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 101 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →