Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 '19 at 9:44
- Academia 35.7k 35.7k 1414 gold badges103103 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 15.6k 15.6k 22 gold badges6161 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9k 9k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Computational Science 6k 6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 331 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 140 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 118 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- View more network posts →