I'm a computer geek, a programmer, love travelling and seek perfection. Enjoys good music, avid movie fan & a food and cocktail lover.
Speaks 3 human languages (English, Sinhala, Spanish) and learning 5 more (German, Dutch, Italian, Russian & Swedish).
2-time IOI (International Olympiad in Informatics) participant, 2012 Oracle ThinkQuest runner-up, 3-time NSSC (National School Software Competition) medalist and 2013 IT Mastermind runner-up.
(TLDR; I know a lot of languages, program a lot, and won a lot of awards and medals).
Find me on Twitter: @roshnal15
Berlin-Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 '16 at 8:19
- Movies & TV 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Code Review 349 349 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 321 321 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 295 295 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Why all the fancy technology in most movies?
- 32 What happened to the last of the sins in Se7en?
- 26 What detail should I be looking for in Leonard in Memento to determine the plot?
- 24 Most efficient way in C++ to strip strings
- 24 In the movie Inception, why does Cobb's passport not get stamped properly?
- 24 Why are there so few episode of Sherlock?
- 15 In 10000 BC, is the Persian-like civilization connected to any real history?
- View more network posts →