Author of "The Tooth Hurts" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UZM2VXC).
Ted has been experiencing a lot of toothache just recently, specifically when he wakes up every morning.
Oddly, the pain appears to be in a completely different tooth each day.
Meanwhile, Ted's dentist, Dr. Landowska, appears to have spent an absolute fortune on vastly improving his crumbling dental surgery and is acting very, very suspiciously indeed.
And what has salt got to do with anything?
A fast-paced fantasy comedy short story from M.Y. David
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 11 '12 at 11:37
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 2020 gold badges7676 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 55 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Writing 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Workplace 963 963 33 gold badges77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 581 581 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Do I have to tell my colleagues that I'm leaving?
- 77 How can I make content appear beneath a fixed DIV element?
- 45 How do I calculate Euclidean and Manhattan distance by hand?
- 37 CSS - Percentages or Pixels?
- 32 Is adding “let me know if anything is unclear” to an e-mail really necessary or is it redundant?
- 17 Is there a way to not select whitespace after a word when double-clicking?
- 17 Writing Multiple Novels Simultaneously
- View more network posts →