Author of "The Tooth Hurts" (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UZM2VXC).
Ted has been experiencing a lot of toothache just recently, specifically when he wakes up every morning.
Oddly, the pain appears to be in a completely different tooth each day.
Meanwhile, Ted's dentist, Dr. Landowska, appears to have spent an absolute fortune on vastly improving his crumbling dental surgery and is acting very, very suspiciously indeed.
And what has salt got to do with anything?
A fast-paced fantasy comedy short story from M.Y. David
Member for 8 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 11 '12 at 11:37
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 1818 gold badges7272 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Writing 1k 1k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- The Workplace 943 943 22 gold badges77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Super User 942 942 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 581 581 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 99 Do I have to tell my colleagues that I'm leaving?
- 62 How can I make content appear beneath a fixed DIV element?
- 45 How do I calculate Euclidean and Manhattan distance by hand?
- 35 CSS - Percentages or Pixels?
- 31 Is adding “let me know if anything is unclear” to an e-mail really necessary or is it redundant?
- 17 Writing Multiple Novels Simultaneously
- 15 Microsoft Word 2010 - Conditional Formatting
- View more network posts →