I used to spec and design power stages, PCBs, and embedded microprocessor controls for 5kW-1000kW power converters. Now I'm a forensic engineer, focusing on damage to electrical items (overvoltage, water, lightning, contamination), or damage caused by electrical items (fire, injury).
- Electrical Engineering 16.2k 16.2k 1414 gold badges6969 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.8k 4.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Politics 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Why are there only four passive elements?
- 62 I emailed my customer asking multiple questions. Their reply addressed only one. What is the polite way to point this out?
- 59 Why does Israel build settlements in Palestine?
- 52 What could cause a microcontroller to unexpectedly reset?
- 44 My customer wants to use my products to do something unsafe. What is my ethical obligation?
- 37 Short story about astronomers accidentally ending the universe
- 32 How powerful is Sauron post-ring vs. pre-ring?
- View more network posts →