I'm a chemist by training and a management consultant by profession. I've worked for everything from movie chains to the NHS.
I watch a lot of movies in theatres, DVD and online despite not owing a television.
In my spare time I conduct evil experiments on my identical twins to differentiate nature and nurture.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 at 15:47
- Skeptics 49.8k 49.8k 1414 gold badges144144 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- Chemistry 24.4k 24.4k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 19.9k 19.9k 2121 gold badges7878 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 Are violent video games a better explanation of school shootings than access to guns?
- 99 Are Americans more likely to be killed by vending machines than terrorist refugees?
- 90 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 90 What is the purpose of democracy?
- 87 Did toddlers with guns claim more American lives than terrorism in 2015?
- 84 Are female surgeons less likely to kill you?
- 80 Does fossil fuels use since 1990 account for half of all the fossil fuels used in history?
- View more network posts →