I'm a chemist by training and a management consultant by profession. I've worked for everything from movie chains to the NHS.
I watch a lot of movies in theatres, DVD and online despite not owing a television.
In my spare time I conduct evil experiments on my identical twins to differentiate nature and nurture.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 at 21:31
- Skeptics 51k 51k 1515 gold badges148148 silver badges333333 bronze badges
- Chemistry 26.1k 26.1k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 20.2k 20.2k 2323 gold badges8080 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Politics 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Are violent video games a better explanation of school shootings than access to guns?
- 99 Are Americans more likely to be killed by vending machines than terrorist refugees?
- 93 What is the purpose of democracy?
- 90 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 87 Did toddlers with guns claim more American lives than terrorism in 2015?
- 84 Are female surgeons less likely to kill you?
- 80 Why can a diamond be broken using a hammer if it's the hardest natural substance known?
- View more network posts →