I'm a chemist by training and a management consultant by profession. I've worked for everything from movie chains to the NHS.
I watch a lot of movies in theatres, DVD and online despite not owing a television.
In my spare time I conduct evil experiments on my identical twins to differentiate nature and nurture.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '18 at 15:26
- Skeptics 32.9k 32.9k 1313 gold badges136136 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Chemistry 20.6k 20.6k 33 gold badges6060 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 13.1k 13.1k 1818 gold badges7272 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 919 919 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 139 Are violent video games a better explanation of school shootings than access to guns?
- 99 Are Americans more likely to be killed by vending machines than terrorist refugees?
- 88 Why do scientists think that all the laws of physics that apply in our galaxy apply in other galaxies?
- 85 Did toddlers with guns claim more American lives than terrorism in 2015?
- 82 Are female surgeons less likely to kill you?
- 79 Does fossil fuels use since 1990 account for half of all the fossil fuels used in history?
- 78 Why can a diamond be broken using a hammer if it's the hardest natural substance known?
- View more network posts →