I work on Jump Desktop. It is a remote desktop application for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. I play a broad role there; which includes research, product design, engineering, and deployment. I also lend a hand in user support.
I have been working in the field for more than a decade. I do not pigeonhole myself to specific languages or frameworks.
Through the years, I have learned and worked in several programming languages and frameworks. I have built apps for macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android. I am comfortable working in C, C++, Objective-C, C#, Python, and Java.
I took up web development since early 2016 and picked up Go and NodeJS. I have built and delivered apps using ReactJS, Mobx, Redux, and ElectronJS.
Besides the day job, I contribute to open source projects, beta test startup products, and offer consultancy. I work on my physical fitness and read books regularly; to be a stronger and better version of myself!
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 685 685 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 429 429 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 259 259 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 How to redirect output of wget as input to unzip?
- 138 What is the difference between modify and change in stat command context?
- 93 How to grep standard error stream (stderr)?
- 87 How to auto format code in WebStorm?
- 41 Is it better to allocate memory in the power of two?
- 35 Why equal to operator does not work if it is not surrounded by space?
- 35 What are the differences between the Windows 8 editions available on MSDN?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.