Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 '15 at 17:52
- Mathematics 86.5k 86.5k 66 gold badges8585 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 33.7k 33.7k 44 gold badges100100 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.2k 19.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 14.5k 14.5k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Can I correct a mistake that the reviewers didn't spot in a paper that has not been accepted yet?
- 143 Proof of "every convex function is continuous"
- 138 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 132 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 120 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 117 What is this "can I hire you as a tutor" scam?
- 86 "Closet" vs. "Wardrobe" Why is the first more common in the US?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 19 '16