Currently on strike, per this Meta thread
I am an electronics engineer with a focus on signal processing and algorithm development. I primarily work in the development of new sensors and systems, focusing on the algorithms and overall system concept rather than the software, so I consider myself a beginner when it comes to programming and networking. Right now I primarily work in Matlab, but I have also worked in Java and C++ in the past.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 11:50
- The Workplace 29.3k 29.3k 2121 gold badges102102 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 365 Should I be able to keep my company purchased standing desk when I leave my job?
- 255 How do I ask a friendly coworker to remind me what their name is?
- 221 Is it discriminatory to put "bonus" video game skills in a job advertisement?
- 154 Is it advisable to inform the CEO about his brother accessing his office?
- 140 Applying for jobs when I have an obvious scar
- 134 Is a Windows installer that doesn't require admin rights dangerous?
- 133 How can I ask a potential employer to show production code?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 26 '16