After having dates with C, C++, 8051, AVR, Linux, QT now concentrating on mobile application development(iOS and Android). Still plays with C now and then, can't live without. Now making swift progress with Swift.
A post graduate in Electronics, switched career to become a application software developer.
Now a proud owner of iOS gold badge :)
Member for 7 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '18 at 3:20
- Stack Overflow 32.7k 32.7k 2929 gold badges105105 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 433 433 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 421 421 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 270 Why does a function with no parameters (compared to the actual function definition) compile?
- 269 Leaving intentional bugs in code for testers to find
- 187 Fragment onResume() & onPause() is not called on backstack
- 137 Separate Back Stack for each tab in Android using Fragments
- 123 UIAlertView Button Action
- 114 How to use CGAffineTransformMakeRotation?
- 109 Get the current angle/rotation/radian for a UIView?
- View more network posts →