I am a research scientist at the University of Otago, Christchurch, and Research Director at the New Zealand Brain Research Institute. My work includes the study of eye movement and determining the prevalence and incidence of Parkinson’s disease in New Zealand.
Have been involved in the PsychoPy community since about 2008 and so can be found on StackOverflow helping out with user queries. Have co-authored a book on using PsychoPy Builder.
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 613 613 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 391 391 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 381 381 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 257 Should I punish my teenage sister, whom I have full custody of, for lying to me in order to secretly see her boyfriend?
- 42 Inappropriate reference requests from Journal reviewers
- 29 What's an astronomical event which happened about 10,000 years ago, which humans could have noticed?
- 28 How would a mousetrap for use in space work?
- 25 What is the name of this plot that has rows with two connected dots?
- 19 Which are safe and unsafe regions in Iran?
- 9 Using nonstandard gender-neutral pronouns to refer to myself in academic writing
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 27 '16