I am a research scientist at the University of Otago, Christchurch, and Research Director at the New Zealand Brain Research Institute. My work includes the study of eye movement and determining the prevalence and incidence of Parkinson’s disease in New Zealand.
Have been involved in the PsychoPy community since about 2008 and so can be found on StackOverflow helping out with user queries. Have co-authored a book on using PsychoPy Builder.
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 634 634 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 451 451 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 433 433 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 254 Should I punish my teenage sister, whom I have full custody of, for lying to me in order to secretly see her boyfriend?
- 42 Inappropriate reference requests from Journal reviewers
- 33 What is this large engine doing on a B52?
- 29 What's an astronomical event which happened about 10,000 years ago, which humans could have noticed?
- 28 How would a mousetrap for use in space work?
- 26 What is the name of this plot that has rows with two connected dots?
- 19 Which are safe and unsafe regions in Iran?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 27 '16