Software developer with a bachelor degree and a few years experience (studied computer science at a university as well, but didn't finish). Really love C#, but work usually involves Java. Some experience with VB and C as well.
When hobbying I almost exclusively use C# and AutoHotkey. In a previous life I did some Haskell and Modula-3 and similar stuff. I enjoy games and solving puzzles like on http://projecteuler.net/ (I think I'm stuck at level 4, though)
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 864 864 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 270 270 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How is it possible that "RemoveAll" in LINQ is much faster than iteration?
- 30 Why does Zemo want to know what happened in December 1991?
- 23 Does list.count physically iterate through the list to count it, or does it keep a pointer
- 16 How does the team get home at the end of Stargate Atlantis' season one episode "Childhood's End"?
- 15 Circle of numbers
- 15 Why do no other planets in the Stargate universe have an iris?
- 14 Divide two numbers, then apply a custom rounding rule
- View more network posts →