Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 980 980 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 595 595 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 Is list better than vector when we need to store "the last n items"?
- 94 Why is invisibility the power granted by the One Ring?
- 34 Searching in an array in less than O(n) time
- 32 Would intelligent life evolve any other body plan than humanoid?
- 23 Can this algorithm still be considered a Binary Search algorithm?
- 21 Project Euler #1: Multiples of 3 and 5
- 18 Why do some mathematical ideas seem counter-intuitive?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.