I love mathematics because I don't understand it properly.
- The Information by James Gleick.
- Chaos by James Gleick.
- Euclid's Window by Leonard Mlowdinow.
- The Unfinished Game by Keith Devlin.
- Alex through looking glass by Alex Bellos.
- Men of Mathematics by E.T Bell (currently reading)
Member for 3 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 24 at 11:50
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Astronomy 521 521 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Earth Science 146 146 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 54 If Agent Smith is just an AI program, then how could he end up in the real world?
- 46 How did Thanos know about the power of "The Snap"?
- 35 Why did the humans never use EMP bombs to kill the machines in The Matrix?
- 35 Why are there uneven bright areas in this photo of black hole?
- 26 Why Shazam when there is already Superman?
- 26 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- View more network posts →