Was a math major many years ago, some grad school. Little older now, tend to be less analytical, more broad thinking. Big fan of science, love Quantum Mechanics and pondering the Standard Model, Relativity, Astrological Stuff, Fusion Energy, the show Cosmos, Terraforming mars and the occasional joke.
- Astronomy 22.5k 22.5k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Earth Science 5.6k 5.6k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Politics 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Is Earth's moon the only one where a total eclipse of the sun covers the entire sun?
- 68 "A galaxy far, far away..." -- from where?
- 67 Why does having a soda tax seem so hard to achieve in the US?
- 56 Why would Assad use chemical weapons in the civil war as of 2018?
- 52 If a spaceship ran out of fuel somewhere in space between Earth and Mars, does it slowly drift off to the Sun?
- 45 Why doesn't the 71% water of the earth dry or evaporate?
- 40 Was X17 predicted before it was observed?
- View more network posts →