C++ programmer. I come here to keep in touch with real C++ while I have to follow a repressive style guide at work :-(
I can be reached by email at email@example.com. Annoying messages will be ignored, for some definition of "annoying".
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 29 at 0:02
- Stack Overflow 85.6k 85.6k 88 gold badges129129 silver badges239239 bronze badges
- Physics 3.5k 3.5k 1818 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 970 970 11 gold badge55 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Chemistry 941 941 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 617 617 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Why can std:set (with a single colon) compile?
- 92 Performance issue: Java vs C++
- 84 I do not understand why this compiles
- 83 Is it intended by the C++ standards committee that in C++11 unordered_map destroys what it inserts?
- 79 rationale for std::lower_bound and std::upper_bound?
- 79 Is there a tab equivalent of std::endl within the standard library?
- 77 Is it true that heavy water is not blue?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.