I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out and I know one thing
Each time I find myself flat on my face
I pick myself up and get back in the race
Beyond the rim of the starlight
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '16 at 11:16
- Movies & TV 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- 3D Printing 340 340 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 111 111 22 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 50 Frozen Jack: Actor or Prop?
- 39 How did Marty meet Doc in 1955 after Doc has travelled to 1885?
- 28 Did Marty wipe his children from existence?
- 25 Why does the DOA: Dead or Alive film have an additional DOA in the title?
- 19 What was the first tv show that successfully continued after losing a co-star from an established pair of characters?
- 19 Movie or TV show about aliens trapped in concrete
- 18 How did the Hill Valley clock tower break?
- View more network posts →