I'm a science fiction & fantasy buff and casual tabletop gamer who majored in Computer Engineering and Computer Science (and a Japanese minor on the side), currently working on a PhD in CE (focusing on formal binary verification using Isabelle).
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 18 '19 at 1:36
- Stack Overflow 19.1k 19.1k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Writing 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 293 293 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Academia 263 263 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 252 252 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Windows equivalent for Unix find command to search multiple file types
- 90 Reduce list of Python objects to dict of object.id -> object
- 77 How are deques in Python implemented, and when are they worse than lists?
- 69 Too many 'if' statements?
- 53 Why are slices in Python 3 still copies and not views?
- 51 How to fix Unicode encode error using the hashlib module?
- 48 Why do integers in database row tuple have an 'L' suffix?
- View more network posts →