In the future, I will no longer respond in comment to questions unless I see a totally egregious post such as spam, offensive posts, etc
That said, this also means I will no longer be using comments to help new users to develop their LQ posts: ...the agro and anxieties are making this a less-than profitable and in fact more often a contentious experience for me.
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
“I am not crazy; my reality is just different from yours.”
“Truth never damages a cause that is just.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
“No man means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous.” ― Henry Adams, The Education of Henry Adams
“Myth is much more important and true than history. History is just journalism and you know how reliable that is.”
― Joseph Campbell
“A lie can travel around the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.” -Mark Twain
You can speak truth to power, but the courage to ask the hard question is true power.
San Cristóbal, Guatemala
Member for 5 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 22 '17 at 18:54
- English Language & Usage 19.3k 19.3k 1313 gold badges5858 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2k 2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 967 967 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 587 587 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 95 Idiom for 'person who gets violent when drunk"
- 88 A word for first name and middle name/s, but not last name
- 83 Why were the three rings allowed to go to the Undying Land?
- 53 Does Sheldon Cooper have Asperger's Syndrome?
- 40 "Josephine, Schmosephine"
- 37 Is the title 'The Walking Dead' referring to the main characters of the series?
- View more network posts →