- Unix & Linux 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 613 613 66 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 209 209 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 185 185 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 How do I grep for lines containing either of two words, but not both?
- 27 bash + create unique random numbers
- 13 bash aliases do not expand even with shopt expand_aliases
- 10 Why are the students not aware of the Battle Royale act?
- 8 Subtract time using bash?
- 7 What does /.autorelabel do when we reset the password in Red Hat?
- 7 "A" or "the" in this sentence?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.