- Mathematics 21.8k 21.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 226 226 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 141 141 44 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 121 121 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 I roll a die repeatedly until I get 6, and then count the number of 3s I got. What's my expected number of 3s?
- 47 Noteworthy, but not so famous conjectures resolved recent years
- 27 What's the difference between stochastic and random?
- 24 Are there more connected or disconnected graphs on $n$ vertices?
- 22 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 19 Pseudonyms of famous mathematicians
- 18 Combinatorial proof of identity involving central binomial coefficients
- View more network posts →