Top network posts
- 61 I roll a die repeatedly until I get 6, and then count the number of 3s I got. What's my expected number of 3s?
- 34 Noteworthy, but not so famous conjectures resolved recent years
- 23 What's the difference between stochastic and random?
- 23 Are there more connected or disconnected graphs on $n$ vertices?
- 21 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 19 Pseudonyms of famous mathematicians
- 18 Combinatorial proof of identity involving central binomial coefficients
- View more network posts →