- English Language & Usage 61.5k 61.5k 1616 gold badges182182 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 66 gold badges5151 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6k 6k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 961 What's the fastest way to delete a large folder in Windows?
- 381 Best way to replace multiple characters in a string?
- 180 Mass deleting files in Windows
- 86 "Username", "user name" or "user-name"
- 85 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 84 Plurals of acronyms, letters, numbers — use an apostrophe or not?
- 68 pip install PIL fails
- View more network posts →
7 Should we use full names or last names in name tags? Dec 24 '11
1 Should we outrule questions without research effort? Jan 10 '12