- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 461 461 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chemistry 237 237 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 155 155 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 123 123 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 License plates in Zootopia
- 18 Word for a person who learned something in the past, but is now back down to beginner level?
- 17 What is the English word that means "making something more broadly known and understood"?
- 10 Word for someone who keeps a group in good shape?
- 8 What was the chest-level salute the Union soldiers used in Gettysburg?
- 8 How to determine the angle between non-bonding electron pairs?
- 6 Do you assume undrawn hydrogens are pointing away from you when determining R/S?
- View more network posts →