Developer of the Saxon XSLT processor. Author of XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Programmer's Reference. Editor of the XSLT 2.0 and 3.0 specifications in W3C. Founder of Saxonica. Previously: PhD at University of Cambridge in 1975, then 25 years with ICL (now part of Fujitsu) and 3 years with Software AG.
StackOverflow have forced me to wear a "Strunk and White" badge despite my protestations. Strunk and White is a 19th century guide to writing pompous and old-fashioned American English, it is the antithesis of the way I try to write. I wear the badge with shame.
- Stack Overflow 135.4k 135.4k 1010 gold badges7676 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 Took airline plane blanket by accident; didn't realize it was forbidden. What should I do?
- 105 How do I specify "not equals to" when comparing strings in an XSLT <xsl:if>?
- 101 Understanding xsd:choice and minOccurs
- 64 Is this person wanting to pay my credit card trying to defraud me?
- 62 XML XSD Schema - Enforce Unique Attribute Values in Schema
- 57 Why is a border wall such a polarising issue in American politics?
- 52 XSLT : Looping from 1 to 60
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 15 '17