Programming is fun.
Some of my posts that I put effort into:
Data analysis stuff:
Some numpy vectorization tricks:
Stuff that turned into open source contributions:
Random python stuff:
- Calling a function vs a method
selfgets passed to
- Why properties can't be static
- How to use python for configuration files
- Adding logging levels in python. See also
haggis.logs.add_logging_level, which is a production implementation of the same idea.
- Bulleted list in python-docx, also implemented in
- Properly linking cached properties
- Slice to range conversion
- How to modify a list during iteration correctly
- Creating a Falsy version of a type
- Stack Overflow 84.2k 84.2k 2020 gold badges129129 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Super User 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 831 831 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 407 407 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 168 168 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 391 How to prevent Gnome-shell's Alt+Tab from grouping windows from similar apps?
- 220 Format y axis as percent
- 81 What is time complexity of a list to set conversion?
- 76 Does Conda replace the need for virtualenv?
- 75 How to add a custom loglevel to Python's logging facility
- 64 How do I add files without dots in them (all extension-less files) to the gitignore file?
- 60 Determining duplicate values in an array
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.