I read every XKCD
My favourite breakfast is a bagel with strawberry jam
I understand less about quantum physics than I think I do
There is a spark plug from a motorcycle on my desk for no adequetly explained reason
I give sandwiches to buskers
What am I like to live with? Take the inquisitiveness of Edward Snowden, the inane pedantry of Sheldon Cooper, the tomfoolery of Mark Twain, mix thoroughly just below the boil for ten minutes, strain out 99% of the competance and you have a pretty good approximation.
- Stack Overflow 870 870 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Golf 783 783 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- User Experience 676 676 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 503 503 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 442 442 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 How to tell the users about a unpredictably long process?
- 40 Words -> City Skyline
- 20 How to reply to recruiter that did not read my resume on LinkedIn
- 20 How could publicly accessible information proving that a public figure is corrupt go undetected for at least a year?
- 18 At what point can you walk out of a restaurant if they make you wait to pay the bill?
- 13 How can I declare independence from the United States and start my own micro nation?
- 12 Is this string valid FEN?
- View more network posts →