- Movies & TV 97.3k 97.3k 99 gold badges307307 silver badges339339 bronze badges
- Puzzling 6.3k 6.3k 2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Literature 251 251 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 What is it called when a movie breaks the illusion of fantasy?
- 88 Meaning of the Silence of the Lambs poster
- 87 Does this room exist in the Simpsons' house?
- 86 Caught splinging at work
- 85 Why is the number '4' so prominent in the Death Note?
- 71 Why is the 'You talking to me' speech from the movie 'Taxi Driver' so famous?
- 67 Has there been a movie or a TV show where an abortion was portrayed without negative connotations?
- View more network posts →