Besides my wife and kids, real estate is my life. My most recent involvement in a major high-end residential enterprise—specifically, the expansive Cuesta Verde development—has been a personal best for me career-wise and my most significant achievement yet while working for the Teague Group.
I am responsible for 42% of sales, almost $70 million worth of dwelling and properties. Now that's a whole generation of security that nobody can put a price tag on. If you ask me, they should have made me a full partner three years ago. Whatever. I guarantee they don't want to lose me now.
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '17 at 11:21
Top network posts
- 53 What do the spear and watermelon jokes in "Airplane!" mean?
- 34 Neutral to moderately offensive word for unimportant and uninteresting town
- 6 A Team of Five?
- 6 What exactly is the director trying to express in the scene where Mia and Sebastian are flying through the stars?
- 5 Is "... and go to work by car." correct in this sentence?
- 5 What do you call a person who is utterly independent and a loner?
- 5 Was John Bender actually the hero in The Breakfast Club?
- View more network posts →