Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Cambridge, MA, United States
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 12 '20 at 0:13
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 473 473 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Game Development 385 385 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Why would company (decision makers) wait for someone to retire, rather than lay them off, when their role is no longer needed?
- 37 Should one post a paper on the arXiv if it is not intended to be published?
- 23 Is it acceptable to extend deadlines for coursework delayed due to student activism?
- 22 What does ddx (hlsl) actually do?
- 19 Morse-Kelley set theory consistency strength
- 15 How are metalogic proofs valid?
- 15 Why are there lines missing from the Netflix versions of Buffy?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19