- standby: VB.NET, C#, T-SQL, VBA (Autodesk Inventor, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word), webstuff (PHP+MySQL+HTML+CSS+JS+Apache), Delphi, FoxPro, dBase, Assembly, others
- when needed: Perforce, PowerShell, YAML, whatever useful comes
Member for 2 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '17 at 0:42
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 9.4k 9.4k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Joomla 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 What is better: yes / no radio, or simple checkbox?
- 73 Notepad++ Is there a setting to stop from asking me to save on exit?
- 62 What is the difference between SQL Server 2012 Express versions?
- 47 How to let people know I don't appreciate being ignored in instant messaging?
- 43 A bug in Excel? Conditional formatting for marking duplicates also highlights unique value
- 42 Named string formatting in C#
- 41 Is there a unicode character for the Windows key?
- View more network posts →