I am very clearly a dog. Do not argue.
Here are a few lists for you to consider:
Why I upvote posts
I have 3 reasons that I upvote posts (especially on code golf)
- The post is in a language I've written
- The post is in a language I'm learning, and is well explained
- The post is incredibly impressive, such as this one
Why I downvote posts
As a general rule, I don't downvote, and if I do, I always leave an explanation. These are the main reasons I downvote a post:
- The challenge is an interesting challenge, but I/O rules or extra requirements make it a chameleon challenge.
- I've had to delete an answer due to drastic changes in the spec
- The challenge is blatantly off-topic or spam
The languages I've made (in order of "would I ever use this again")
Languages I'm learning (in order of "how much I know them")
Member for 2 years, 2 months
23 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 '18 at 10:59
Top network posts
- 94 One OEIS after another
- 61 Make a ;# interpreter
- 61 The Programming Language Quiz, Mark II - Cops
- 36 Is Voldemort called "Tom Elvis Riddle" in the French versions of Harry Potter?
- 36 Limit the number of questions per site in the Hot Network Questions list
- 35 What is this record-destroying scene in Family Guy a reference to?
- 31 Build a golfing language with me
- View more network posts →