- Mathematics 26.4k 26.4k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 886 886 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 151 Quoting a typo: Do I really have to do "sic", or can I just fix the sentence?
- 76 Mate in 0 moves
- 43 Where is the flaw in this "proof" of the Collatz Conjecture?
- 38 What's your explanation of the Raven Paradox?
- 36 Monty hall problem probability 2/6?
- 36 What would you call a finite collection of unordered objects that are not necessarily distinct?
- 33 Chances of rolling "Snake Eyes" at least once in a series of rolls.
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.