I've been working with databases since 1987, SQL databases since 1994, and MS SQL Server since 2000. So, I know some stuff.
Of course, I've been reading comic books since 1975, and I haven't developed super powers (yet).
I'll let you know if I get bitten by a radioactive database.
Columbus, OH, United States
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 3 at 18:06
- Database Administrators 10.6k 10.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- The Workplace 535 535 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Literature 256 256 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 223 223 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Story with a heat protectant salve that's too thick
- 25 Does Wonder Woman ever get cold?
- 22 How many Batgirls are there?
- 16 Does Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters teach normal school subjects?
- 14 SQL Server error "Missing family sequence number 2"
- 13 Should I clock in if computer started updating?
- 12 Does Doctor Strange ever get to "pay the bill" for using the eye?
- View more network posts →