Community Product & Operations Manager for College Confidential.
On a personal note, I'm married and have three children. Our oldest son loves school, friends, games, and music. Two of my children happen to have been born on the same day. I sometimes write about that experience. My wife loves taking care of people as a registered nurse and an all around wonderful person.
Don't have time for a full review of something? Why not try my 5-second reviews?
- Meta Stack Exchange 69k 69k 3232 gold badges217217 silver badges318318 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics♦ 26.9k 26.9k 3434 gold badges130130 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 1111 gold badges9393 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Christianity 9.5k 9.5k 4242 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Philosophy 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 565 Change in roles for Jon Ericson (leaving SE)
- 284 Why we don't keep public records of suspensions
- 233 How can I check if a directory exists in a Bash shell script?
- 179 A proposed philosophy of question migration
- 176 The problem with extrinsic motivation
- 171 Asking days badges
- 148 What privilege should 30k users get?
- View more network posts →