- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 7.1k 7.1k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 5.7k 5.7k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Politics 3.3k 3.3k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 133 In a village, $90\%$ of people drink Tea, $80\%$ Coffee, $70\%$ Whiskey, $60\%$ Gin. Nobody drinks all four. What percentage of people drinks alcohol?
- 97 Non-associative operations
- 94 Why can't advertisers say 'Super Bowl'?
- 70 Were there depictions of Donald Trump holding Hillary Clinton's severed head?
- 69 Why does the speed of a ping pong ball increase when the space in which it can bounce decreases?
- 63 Professor creates assignment making students advocate for a bill being presented to Congress. Is this legal?
- 62 "Simply Not" vs. "Not Simply"
- View more network posts →