I just need to keep improving.
I really thought I had it, that I know how to ask questions and even give good suggestions, It turns out that I have to learn so much around here.
Stack Overflow really helps any programmer, and if in any case you find it hard to ask good questions, or even write good answers, don't fret, learn from your mistakes and do more than the last time.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 at 0:35
- Worldbuilding 2.5k 2.5k 77 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 742 742 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Pets 272 272 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 155 155 11 gold badge11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Is Deadpool 2's after-credits scene canon or just a joke?
- 29 How much of a modern day tank can the 14th century replicate?
- 24 Aftermath of a Midas-weapon war - what to do with all that gold?
- 24 Is it ok to adopt a kitten if you have a murderous cat?
- 18 Are competitive sports an effective way to change my Spartiates' life perspective?
- 12 How would a ship defend against a sea creature, and possibly win?
- 7 Will a knight in shining armor survive this zombie filled task?
- View more network posts →