John Smith Optional
Work for an Independent Cinema and Arts organization in one of Britain's biggest cities, our program specializes in World Cinema, Classic Cinema and Independent Film as well as some mainstream releases.
First Class Film Studies Graduate with Honors, specializing in 'The New Hollywood', Film History and Reception Studies.
Fluent in 'Movie-Nerd', 'Righteous Indignation' and 'Withering Sarcasm'.
The North, where we do what we want.
Member for 7 years
89 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '19 at 7:36
- Movies & TV 37.5k 37.5k 99 gold badges138138 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 337 337 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 300 300 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Politics 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 Why the greenish tint in the Matrix trilogy?
- 90 How could the Starks convince the other Lords that this character was guilty?
- 58 Why does Batman talk to himself in the batvoice?
- 48 Why wasn't Interstellar shot in 3D?
- 47 Why do thieves wear unique and highly recognizable Thieves Guild armor?
- 45 What caused Voldemort to become so Evil, or is his villainy 'inherent'?
- 44 Why do some movies include only one instance of the f word?
- View more network posts →