John Smith Optional
Work for an Independent Cinema and Arts organization in one of Britain's biggest cities, our program specializes in World Cinema, Classic Cinema and Independent Film as well as some mainstream releases.
First Class Film Studies Graduate with Honors, specializing in 'The New Hollywood', Film History and Reception Studies.
Fluent in 'Movie-Nerd', 'Righteous Indignation' and 'Withering Sarcasm'.
The North, where we do what we want.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
88 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '17 at 17:57
- Movies & TV 34k 34k 88 gold badges130130 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4k 4k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 217 217 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 203 203 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Politics 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Why the greenish tint in the Matrix trilogy?
- 89 How could the Starks convince the other Lords that this character was guilty?
- 57 Why does Batman talk to himself in the batvoice?
- 48 Why wasn't Interstellar shot in 3D?
- 46 Why do thieves wear unique and highly recognizable Thieves Guild armor?
- 45 What caused Voldemort to become so Evil, or is his villainy 'inherent'?
- 42 Why do some movies include only one instance of the f word?
- View more network posts →