- Arduino - Open source electronics hardware platform
- Atom - Open Source hackable text editor. If you like SublimeText you will probably like Atom. Uses a browser-based presentation layer so display themes are built with css. Lots of plugins and community support.
- Git - Who doesn't like Git
- Jenkins - Open source automation and Continuous Integration server
- Python - I hope you have a good vet because this programming language is sick
- Thingaverse - Open source designs for 3D Printing
- Ubuntu - Debian-based GNU/Linux
- Vim - For old-fashioned text editing
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '18 at 18:53
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 10 '18