Top network posts
- 133 Everything alive in the world dies this instant. Without bacteria to decompose anything, what happens to the remains? What does this look like?
- 43 Advantages of "Spider Mechs" over Tanks?
- 43 Is it possible to create a Gas Mask using only Medieval Technology?
- 38 Why might a society perceive erasing from history as worse than death?
- 27 What would Earth's Land look like in the year 3000? would there be any significant changes at all in 1000 years?
- 22 Tactics and strategy an army can use to counter Human Wave attacks?
- 22 Was Hiroshima targeted because its mountains would "rebound the explosion back into the city for more damage"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.