Error: No Keyboard. Press F1 to continue.
I'm a music enthusiast who plays a lot of violin and enjoys it. I think Joshua Bell is awesome, and Vivaldi awesomer still. I pretend to know my way around programming, but have in most ways given up the pretense of being a programmer... I still fool around with Python whenever I have the chance. I'm a major Apple fan who mainly uses an iPod touch.
Always remember: The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese!
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '18 at 22:41
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Pets 279 279 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 181 181 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 171 171 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Parenting 167 167 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Why are some people so paranoid about music theory?
- 15 Why use accidentals instead of a key signature?
- 13 What does ø mean after a chord?
- 13 How can I learn to compose?
- 12 What are the main schools of thought on conducting?
- 10 What instruments can a four-year-old with left-side paralysis begin to learn/hope to ever learn?
- 7 Aren't conductors like Valery Gergiev hard for orchestras to follow?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 18 '18