I am a recently graduated Master's thesis student who is in love with Linux after I got a systems administrator position. I am just an aggressive learner and always in look for learning newer things. If I don't know something, I know the exact right place to figure out the solution.
I currently work for Amazon Web Services. If you are interested in a career with AWS, please add me to your LinkedIn profile and message me.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '17 at 17:36
- Unix & Linux 34.2k 34.2k 4141 gold badges126126 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 705 705 66 gold badges1919 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 626 626 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 221 221 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 193 193 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 562 How to display `top` results sorted by memory usage in real time?
- 144 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 120 How does the OOM killer decide which process to kill first?
- 83 The ls command is not working for a directory with a huge number of files
- 69 disable transparent hugepages
- 66 List ports a process PID is listening on (preferably using iproute2 tools)?
- 65 What is the ^M character called?
- View more network posts →