Hi, I'm "El". I am a single parent of an only child, so... maybe I can help answer some questions about being a single parent. The pros and cons. The joys and (not so) joyous occasions.
Professionally, I focused on what I called "Internet Programming". I am self-taught; combining HTML/XHTML, CGI/PERL, CSS, SSI, PHP and other languages to create dynamic websites and custom online software. Although I am "retired", it's difficult to ignore ideas, so I still "play" with projects...
I enjoy most things. My favorites include: cross-stitching, reading (i.e.; research & learning), films (movies/tv), individual sports (cycling, jogging, watersports ++), and spending time with my dog, "Bug" (who I am quite fond of).
Take any advice with a grain of salt. Realistically, there is no way anyone would know "all the details" of your situation, but, hopefully the advice and anecdotes will help you.
Member for 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 at 11:43
Top Network Posts
- 7 13 year old daughter refusing to wear a real bra
- 7 Is there a machine for thick shredded carrots for home use (not grated)?
- 6 Preventing oil burn when searing steak
- 5 Does anyone know what this dark red colored discharge is from this grilled chicken?
- 5 How can I help my 2-year-old son adapt to his biological father?
- 5 When to give up learning an instrument with a 6-year-old?
- 5 how to take care of community dog?
- View more network posts →