/* No comment. */
Member for 1 year, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 at 9:22
- Stack Overflow 19.4k 19.4k 2828 gold badges8888 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 686 686 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 560 How do I find the length of an array?
- 104 How do I check for C++11 support?
- 53 Why is "!=" used with iterators instead of "<"?
- 50 What's the syntax for declaring an array of function pointers without using a separate typedef?
- 36 How do I include the string header?
- 36 How do I scale down numbers from rand()?
- 34 For a command to increase something, should instructions refer to the "+" key or the "=" key?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.